Meghalaya Election 2018 Live Updates, Polling Percentage (Voting) & More: Meghalaya is the state of India with the estimated population around 3,211,474 may witness the elections very soon in which 60 MLA’s will be elected to serve the people for the term of 5 years, the fresh elections to be held in 2018 before the current tenure ends, the Election Commission will declare the official dates of polls and other importnat details which may include Results also, you can get Meghalaya Elections 2018 Latest Updates, Polling Percentage and Much more here.
Meghalaya Elections 2018 Live Updates | Assembly Polls 2018
- xx:10 am: During the morning time, people seem to be coming out from the home for voting [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete elections (as per guidelines of EC) [expected]
- 03:40 pm: There looks to be the lot of people at the polling booths and polling % may go up [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more time to time updates like polling hours, polling % and much more would be updated; the above are just expected updates.
Meghalaya State Elections 2018 Latest News
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: Congress CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:15 am: UDP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:10 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before elections] to cast a vote
- November 19, 2017: Right now there is no official update, but once available, may be updated here
- April/May/June 2018: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Meghalaya Elections 2018 Polling Percentage %
- xx: xx am: The polling to begin at various polling booths and people to start voting in Elections (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital state also.
- 08:25 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 02:55 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded/observed in Meghalaya Polls 2018, more updates soon
- xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase by time.
- xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines.
- Note: The Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the elections are over, you can check the dates, polling updates, opinion or exit polls and much more, the regional and national political parties contested the previous 2013 polls were Hill State People’s Democratic Party, Indian National Congress (INC), Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), North East Social Democratic Party, United Democratic Party (UDP), Hill State People’s Democratic Party (HSPDP), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the same expectd to coontest, even newly formed political parties like AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) could also contest the polls but nothing is official, stay tuned with us to get regular updates on the elections. Share this website with your colleagues also so that they may also find relevant things here.